United States
Reactions: loler55

FrankieLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in conjunction with my last question, if i were to play mario kart with my bro and he accidentally hits online mode, will it fail or ban me? Sorry for all the gay questions, bros

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
in conjunction with my last question, if i were to play mario kart with my bro and he accidentally hits online mode, will it fail or ban me? Sorry for all the gay questions, bros
no loadiine cannot play online features it use the smash bros online files... nothing more
miimaker has no onlinemode

Autism Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets just hope its not all a ruse

Everyday I keep staring at my Wii U like a unwanted pet that I thought I will love forever, but however that pet just gives me lies and keeps changing things I don't want to be changed, I play with it from time to time, but however it wants more and more toys if I do give it toys it just wants more and i just can't keep up with it, I tell it i'm tired of these toys but it was getting ignorant, acting like I'm just some monster that doesn't follow its "rules", Everyday I waited for it to love back, but it just seems like I was the idiot who just wants to show respect give it a home, now its just sitting their staring back at me, just begging me to play, but I can't its pointless what I do. I look back of all the things I did to the other pets they die with love and I always remember them, its just now, I realized love and respect isn't gonna win it over, its just greed that kills it

I'm sorry for this little cringy story, but its how I fell about Wii U.

Last edited by Autism Gamer,
Reactions: gameboy

Ompet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is literally NO

I repeat.

NO

reason to pirate on the Wii U.

NO
O

REASON
E
A
S
O
N

How many good games are there? Not enough to warrant the time and risk of hacking.

"B-But muh piracy..."
NO REASON

Buy the games, they are cheap anyway.

Buying games = There's a reason
Pirating games = There's literally not even the slightest of a reason

Must I repeat?

NO

REASON

FOR

PIRATING

ON

THE

WII U

You can even sell the games that you've played to buy new games.

I can't agree. I buy lots of limited editions games that I don't want to open, but I still want to play. Loadiine is the way I'll go from here. What I do agree about, is that the games are cheap, so just buy the games you enjoy.

Another reason for piracy that I did when I was younger was to scout the games I enjoyed and then bought them.

Reactions: cearp

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is completely useless, since you can't host laodiine for other people, nor can you host cafiine. Hosting just a kexploit is bleh. (in response to Aileen's hosting)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)