Hey! Listen!

whyyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shut the fuck up honestly. Nown there won't be anymore scene development after this because some assholes took their only exploit and when it's patched, say goodbye to the future.
Or there will be more development than one single team now that more have access to it. This could be a major blessing in disguise. The way it was going it had been months since literally anything of note happened.

Reactions: Ryccardo

IncredibleWhanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
this is what i love about any hacking scene once any machine is hacked does anyone actually remember those who hacked it...?? unless your geohot that is.... all that efame gone

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mabeh so but you aint the only person on this earth with skillz time to come down off that high horse sir!! and get back in touch with us common folk
Whambulance.gif

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont know why i would be whining i just got what i wanted like i said who was it who made this oh i forgot it dont matter does it now back to free gaemz
Glad to see that you actually appreciate all the hard work that goes into the exploits that you crave to feed your piracy needs

Reactions: nxwing and KytuzuEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold