Hey! Listen!

hinata2000100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so, in an act of desperation, we all play along with this random user, hoping that they have something worthwhile for us.

...I can't really say anything bad here. I'm just as desperate as the rest of you.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Merzeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so, in an act of desperation, we all play along with this random user, hoping that they have something worthwhile for us.

...I can't really say anything bad here. I'm just as desperate as the rest of you.

I just like the first 5-10 minutes of shitposting and hype over nothing. It is high energy bait, and it's always a roller coaster that ends with thread locks, or bans. It's like the coaster turns off right before the drop, then it slowly brings you back to the platform and forces you off.

Reactions: henn64

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Personally, I just want to be in on the whole exclusivity part of this breakthrough and/or massive troll attempt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."