Hey Buddies!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allplay, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Allplay
    OP

Allplay Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2014
    Hi Guys, I'm new around here (and with no real knowledge in hacking/coding lol)
    I've been a gamer since birth (watching my parents play and sometimes touching the controller myself)
    the first real time I played a videogame was when I was 4 and my uncle gave me the controller and let me play Resident Evil 3 (so yeah RE was the first game I played and is the series I love the most)
    besides RE, I love Devil May Cry (let's just say, all games from Capcom lolol) Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, R-Type, Ace Combat, Parasite Eve, Gran Turismo, WipEout, Fatal Frame etc
    the genres I love the most are Survival Horror (if there's one, I'll play it :D ) JRPG and Strategy
    despite not having any real knowledge in coding and such, I'm sure there's something I can do, like testing the games (if you can call that a «thing that one can do to help»)
    The Systems I own are: PS1, N64, PS2, PSP, GBA (Had a DS, but it's dead so dunno if that counts :P )

well I hope to have a good time around the community (since I've seen the majority are nice people)
    I'll see you around Buddies

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice