OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got another Wii... again, this is my 6th Wii, reason is that the other five were effed up in ways. 1) My mom was playing Bowling ( Wii Sports, Red Wii I got as a gift ) & OMFG! She bowled a perfect game! She got all excited and she fell backwards & BAM! She landed on mah Wii! 2) My sister was doing my nails & then my cousin Johny came in a yelled "HEY DUDE! CATCH!" I lept,& .... I spilled my drink on my wii (Yet another red wii, Internet Channel was running,(He threw me a copy of SmackDown VS Raw 2011) 3) I'm playing Smash Bros. Melee ( yes, I haz GCN games ) & my sister wants to play to, so I hand her a controller, & she trips over the GCN controller (mine) & the wii hits the floor hard! 4) I bought a WODE, didn't read the manual, you're supposed to open up the wii to install WODE, & I didn't didn't know what the hell I was doing, I didn't know how to my wii back together (that was my fault) 5) I was modding a white wii with a Pink shell that (suprisingly) my cousin made very well, & @ the same time I was eating a Big Carl, so I got some of the sauce from the burger on the inners, couldn't clean it up. Ands that's that! Right now the wii I have is Pink Wii ( originally a black wii) with only the stuff that comes with it,SVR 2011, & a spare pink WiiMote. Hopefully, I don't eff this one up either

Your Dentist,

Edgar "DSDisco" Robles

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend two things.

1.Keep you Wii in a stable place. So if someone trips over a wire, it'll just pull it out of the Wii's socket. I usually have mine in a draw, and let the wires hand out, so if someone trips they can't knock it down.

2.Don't let people eat near the Wii.

That is all.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DSDisco said:
I bought a WODE, didn't read the manual, you know the rest.

No I don't...

...maybe I can guess...?
unsure.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly this a rare case however its true, you can't HAVE a Wii. There are certain electronics you can't have inside your house, reason is that a certain omen causes one of those electronics to be broken, mess-up, stolen, explode, or any causes to damaga an electronic.

So you have been warned like 4-5 times and you still insist of getting the Wii again!! If it breaks this time, it goes to show you that you can't have a Wii.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you need to take better care when working with consoles.

I feel bad, but really those accidents could have all been prevented with a little common sense in the placement of the system and the area in which they are worked on.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, umm man, even if you were my best friend, I'd never lend you a console or a game or anything, seriously that's so many damn Wii consoles broken, the only console I've ever needed replacing was my DS Phat, I was young and decided to throw it on the ground -_- got a DSL and it's in perfect condition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...