Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

marleyc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone knows if rincheat is safe to install and use on cfw h-encore 3.68? i wanna import save datas from these posts but since this homebrew is new i didnt tried to install rincheat because brick reasons. thanks in advance. regards.

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Any mary skelter nightmares editing?
To have all items and crystals would be good

Game have fixed values in memory, but 3 places where they can be placed when you run a game

For crystals, go the inventory, search for the very first blood crystal in the list using VitaCheat/GoHANmem for real time editing ala Dungeon Travelers 2, till you find it's address. from there press Triangle to enter hex edit mode. it goes like this XX 00 YY 00 ZZ 00 etc. The XX is what you searched. YY is what Blood Crystal follows it and ZZ is third. To make it short, just make sure to leave a 00 hex value after each Blood Crystal Offset. Now the chronological order of these BCs are how they are ordered from top to bottom when picking classes. You can also insert BCs not acquired, if you are unlucky with farming or started a new game. There are 12 AFAIK. It's easier if you have the Sakura Maiden DLC, they are literally a few Offsets next to them, and written as exactly DLC: Sakura Maiden in the right part. Max seems to be 99 as anything higher than it seems to be altered in to another value when acquired normally.

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
anyone knows if rincheat is safe to install and use on cfw h-encore 3.68? i wanna import save datas from these posts but since this homebrew is new i didnt tried to install rincheat because brick reasons. thanks in advance. regards.
It is, just make sure to get from the github site of the creator or some one who now manages it. If save is what you want, just use Save Manager App unless those saves only work on RinCheat, which I don't think so.

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does anybody knows how to edit anything in Darkest Dungeon? Heck I've been trying to edit gold but it doesn't find it in any value type, tried all and everything. Weird.

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Stranger of Sword City PCSE00818
Credits go to Rolenzo at wololo.net for collaborating with me on this.

Main Character/Character 1
0x4E – STR
0x4F – INT
0x50 – PIE
0x51 – VIT/Affects Defense
0x52 – AGI/Affects Open Lock
0x53 – LUC/Affects Open Lock
0x54 – LVL/Affects Spell Enhance/Hit/Defense
0x55 – LVL/Affects Spell Enhance/Hit/Defense
0x56 – Affects HP
0x57 – Affects HP

I recommend increasing the stat you want to edit by 1 as the game does not follow normal numbering conventions. For example, in my game, my character's Level 1 is represented by the value FC. If I change that value to FD, the game changed the Level of my character to 203.

When I mean "Affects x" the stat change also changed that other stat. So changing the Level value also changes the Spell Enhance/Hit/Defense values.

HP Values reset at level up.
Wait, how do I use this? I've been trying to vitacheat the revisited edition but always 0 results in every value type.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge