Hacking (HENkaku) Homebrew Request Thread

High_Hill12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw a post on Reddit about this thread so I decided to make an account and join in. I've never done legit forum stuff before but I'm figuring stuff out.

Could a manga/comic reader be a thing on the Vita? I was doing a quick bit of research before and saw that there was one on the PSP, but im not sure if it worked well. Also, an Android app called Mango (you have to side load it since it's not on the play store) is able to pull chapters from websites such as mangafox and load them right in the app, would the Vita be able to do that?

Thanks for the thread btw, makes things a lot nicer.

Reactions: Venom Intellect

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw a post on Reddit about this thread so I decided to make an account and join in. I've never done legit forum stuff before but I'm figuring stuff out.

Could a manga/comic reader be a thing on the Vita? I was doing a quick bit of research before and saw that there was one on the PSP, but im not sure if it worked well. Also, an Android app called Mango (you have to side load it since it's not on the play store) is able to pull chapters from websites such as mangafox and load them right in the app, would the Vita be able to do that?

I don't know at the moment

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Adding to the list.

High_Hill12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All PSP programs use a resolution lower then the Vita ones . Because of that a native program would make sense.

Now that you mention it, it makes complete sense. The vita's screen is so nice, and with the addition of the touchscreen, it would seem like the reading experience would be way better than what the PSP was able to do.

justsaiyandd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone i just saw this thread and the first thing i thought is would it be possible to port mugen to the vita. i saw videos on it being on is being on psp saw i was just wondering. these guys made a really cool dragon ball z fighter based on mugen and it would be cool to play it on vita.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice thread but just curious, are there any actual ps vita homebrew devs on this website that will actually see this? Figured it would make more sense to have something like this on wololo.

For me either a firmware spoofer homebrew and or a program like how remotejoy was on the psp where you can see the psp screen on a pc screen. Said those since everyone else has it covered requesting emulators.

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This site is more active (in my opinion). This thread just needs to reach some of the admins over there. (who i can't contact)

I'm going to make a redirect post over there to get more reach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk