HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP:(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tinterneter, Oct 20, 2009.

Oct 20, 2009

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP:( by tinterneter at 3:27 PM (1,140 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. tinterneter
    OP

Newcomer tinterneter Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey there!. I have tryed loads of times to install wads,
    "i was on firmware 3.2E" it would not install wads then either. I always get the error i updated my wii to a custom firmware i found on gbatemp.net.
    Its 4.2E firmware but without the blockers crap or anything. it was a safe updater i can load neogamma loader it works perfect.
    I just recently tried ghost busters ntsc i have a pal console, it worked with gamma but i tryed super smash bros, i get disc error or i try load with gamma it just crashes my wii so maybe i need a CIOS. I have a wiikey2 chip installed but i want to run ntsc games to cos i have a pal console.

would really appreciate some help please thanks! [​IMG]

2. mousex

Member mousex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    What is your question?
    Are you trying to play original or backup games? Are you just trying to tell your "hacking" story? What's the purpose of this thread? Did you read the sticky threads? Why didn't you post in the Noob paradise?

3. wiimii

Member wiimii GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    think he means neogamma wont boot ssbb , or even boot from disc channel . not sure on this one mate sorry

4. tinterneter
    OP

United Kingdom
    Sorry. im trying to install CIOS 's but i always get a error. Im trying to play backups and the only game i cant play is SSBB:( i need help because i always get the error cios error ret 2011 when trying to use cios installers or when i try to install wad files

Thankyou for the reply rob.

Posts merged

Sorry. im trying to install CIOS 's but i always get a error. Im trying to play backups and the only game i cant play is SSBB:( i need help because i always get the error cios error ret 2011 when trying to use cios installers or when i try to install wad files

Thankyou for the reply rob.

5. tinterneter
    OP

United Kingdom
    Why did that post duplicate? i only clicked it once hmmm.

6. wiimii

Member wiimii GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Do you have any cios installed , i cant remember correctly but back when my wii was at 3.2 i installed cios 249 then cios 38 rev 13 or sum shit but im not sure if you have to be on 3.2 to install them . Maybee you need to downgrade and then install cios as you say you are on 4.2 .

However im not sure you can downgrade from 4.2 , maybee someone else can clear this up ?

Wiimii

7. Reboot

Member Reboot GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I dont think theres ever a good reason to downgrade these days, usually ends up bad. Follow the guides on here and look for steps you missed.

8. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    theres isnt a reasn to downgrade anymore

follow my guide to get cIOS installed