[Help]

Deleted member 623202

OP
Trophies
XP
I don't know how I got the title like this but I can't rename the thread so...

I have injected a VC GBA game into my 3DS (installed it and uninstalled it, then installed it again, so two different times). Once I finished it I (wrongly?) uninstalled it using the 3DS default software screen in the data management section. Although it disappeared from the main launcher (and FBI seems unable to detect it when i look into the titles) I noticed I can still select it as my favourite game in the friends app. And there's two copies of the game, so the first uninstall didn't completely work either...
Not only does that take space, but I know that if I want to get my device to stock (which I would still want to be able to do in the future) I have to delete every illegitimate software, and this doesn't seem right... How do I resolve this?

(Just to make it clear what's happening: "Pokémon Flora Sky" doesn't exist neither in the app menu nor the softwares in data management, nor does FBI list it in the titles!)

20221209_004847.jpg
20221209_012346.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Deleted member 623202,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try with godemode9 to remove the double game. Inside GodMode9, press R+A on [A:] SYSNAND SD and then choose "Open title manager".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked