[Help].....

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by OnedEviL, Feb 4, 2010.

1. OnedEviL
    OP

OnedEviL Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    So yeah...i basically got my ds during the fall of 09.
    and ever since i got that piece of tool... I've been saving/downloading every game that i came across that i personally think its interesting.

[​IMG]

And there it is 236 game that i have not yet played, not including the 6 that's already on my ds now.
    And there's 2 game that i have completed, Castlevania - Dawn of sarrow, and Suikoden Tierkreis...
    Ya, 2 game, since fall... and now i'm having headache... you know, the pile is gone up to 18gig(trimmed)~ n growing... but i just cant manage my time to play them... imagine let say roughly 20hour for a game? x236....4720 hour.... 197 days of playing game unstop...
    I spend like 3 month on suikoden -_- (on vacation), and like few weeks on castlevenia.....
    btw, right now i'm paying fire emblem?, its like 3 week on it already....
    and i know there's game that requires like 50hour+....

So...basically what i'm asking is for you guys to teach me a way to manage so i can get around and played them all ~~~
    Cause so far, i've really enjoyed the two i've played~~

Thanks
    -Jun

added: oh yeah, forget to mention the gba game in addition, i downloaded few gba that i missed out when i miss out the advance...those would also be added into the calculation...

2. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    you are so funny... [​IMG]
    thats the same problem i am having..

i would say.. ask yourself what are the games that you like?

RPG? what are you seeking from a RPG? story? are you willing to use cheats to speed up the game?
    if thats the case just use cheat to speed up the game and enjoy the story [​IMG]

3. FlameTakuya

FlameTakuya GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 23, 2007
    Senegal
    Republic of Borginia
    Yeah, mostly if games that have good stories but have lengthy battle systems that I hate (Eg. Disgaea) I just use cheats to mash through. (Completed Disgaea in about 7-10 hours like that. >8D)

4. Jesse-

Jesse- Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    That is the reason that I don't play mediocre games.
    Using cheats to speed things up just ruins the fun.

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    somehow, i have to agree
    for instance DQ9.. the actual fun part of the game is map grinding!
    using cheats to achieve what you want is really ruining the game [​IMG]

6. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    I couldn't agree more, but yeah I understand the problem you're having.

There isn't a way you can actually manage, you're just gonna have to take it 1 game at a time, maybe starting with the game that takes your fancy first.

Looks like you gonna be busy for a long time to come. Happy Gaming! ;)

7. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    If a game annoys me enough, or if I'm bored, I cheat as much as I can to see what the game's actually capable of. It's really fun, you should try it once [​IMG]

8. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    you'll find half the games you got will actually suck, so you will cut that number down heaps.