Hacking HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oke I have the backup loader installed on my wii and it works but now the problem: I have 2 games fire emblem and star wars the clone wars fire emblem works perfect!

but star wars is not working the gamma loader says error cant read dvd
wacko.gif
or something like that
now bout star wars Ive downloaded it with torent(fire emblem too) but Ive downloaded the torrent from espalwii and I used img burn to burn the image!
fire emblem was in parts but star wars wasnt!
hate2.gif

I hope someone can help me!

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Helping you with warez is against the rule. Tho, you might able to find something about your "something like that" problem with the search button.

Cygoku

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypted means patched. But I don't think anyone uses that method anymore. All backups are burned 1:1 now. If it doesn't work with gamma then try softchip or softmii. And remember that search and google are your friends.
biggrin.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The compatibility of Gamma and SoftChip should be the same now(hopefully...) except Gamma's support for decrypted discs. Decrypted means that the disc only contains the data partition of the game(so it's missing the update partition) and the partition is already decrpyted so the Wii doesn't have to decrypt it. This format was used by the leaked loader from Waninkoko and you should let that format die. What does a difference in compatibility is the used cIOS, try rev7 and/or rev8.

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cmurda187 said:
Decrypted means patched. But I don't think anyone uses that method anymore. All backups are burned 1:1 now. If it doesn't work with gamma then try softchip or softmii. And remember that search and google are your friends.
biggrin.gif
DONT TRY SOFMII IT WILL BRICK YOUR WII!

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
never mind that guy flaming softmii. jst go to softmiiorg and download and install, you can try miiwii too, cos it has the nice cioscorp v2 pack and the new cios36 rev8.

searcxh for mii wii on this forum, there is a thread.

and to swf3 stop your flaming, i never ever bricked one wii using softmii, and i modded a lot of consoles. if you can't follow the guide don't blame the softmii guide.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really to me it just sounds like it's a bad burn. I suggest trying to burn the game a second time before doing anything as extreme as installing softmii

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Check if you use the correct cIOS. I'm serious!

And check if you use DVD-Rs or DVD+Rs. DVD+Rs need to be bitsetted to dvd-rom.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you can play 1 or 100 backups this doesn't mean you have the rev7 cIOS, it just means you have a compatible cIOS installed. Get SoftChip, load IOS249 with it and look what it says which revison your IOS249 is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: