Help with WiiFlow

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by A_R, Jun 29, 2016.

1. A_R
    OP

A_R Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2016
    United States
    Hello, I am trying to get my Wii to run Gamecube ISOs. I installed WiiFlow 4.2.1-r441 and have installed DIOSMIOS 2.2. Everything is working, but the games are not appearing. I click the Gamecube logo and it says "I have not found any games"...

I don't know what is wrong with it, and I followed a YouTube tutorial step by step.

Any advice?

2. spacelaser

spacelaser Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    do you have the folders properly set up with title id in brackets and everything?

3. A_R
    OP

A_R Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2016
    United States
    Hello, I figured it out, and the game is showing up now. But now I get a black screen and the game will not work.

4. spacelaser

spacelaser Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    change the video settings in the game's config to game instead of system default

5. A_R
    OP

A_R Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2016
    United States
    Tried that, still no success. What should the Gamecube loader setting be for Mario Party 4 to work? Any other suggestions?

6. KJ1

KJ1 Old Member

Nov 2, 2014
    India
    Use Nintendon't.... It should work fine with Wiiflow.

spacelaser likes this.
  7. A_R
    OP

A_R Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2016
    United States
    Upon using Nintendont, it crashed and returned me back to the Main Menu of the console.

8. spacelaser

spacelaser Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    Ya nintendont might be the only option, i cant find anything to fix a blackscreen on dios mios

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I had that problem with nintendont, it was a video settings problem if i recall correctly

9. KJ1

KJ1 Old Member

Nov 2, 2014
    India
    Did you tried launching Gamecube games using USB Loader GX? There might be a problem with Wiiflow.
    When I used Wiiflow, I had to manually select each Gamecube game, but, when I started using USBLoaderGX, it automatically boots the Gamecube games upon selecting them from USBLoaderGX's menu..

10. dheltibridle

dheltibridle Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    United States
    I couldn't get wiiflow to work until I had the correct cios's installed. I tracked down wiiflow's facebook page and got a hold of them from the people that were working on it.