Help with WII-U softmod

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by pwnedbygary, Jan 6, 2014.

1. pwnedbygary
    OP

pwnedbygary Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2014
    United States
    Belcamp
    So I followed instructions to softmod my wii-U and it appeared to have worked, but I can only seem to run Mario Kart and Smash Bros Brawl. Galaxy doesnt load on any USB loader and Galaxy 2 loads but the wii-mote doesnt work.

Problem is, I tried doing the vwii IOS235 v8 installer and that seemed to go through without a hitch. Then I did the d2x CIOS installer and did the Base 56-58/cios 249-251 thing, but i believe the working IOS i chose was 58 and not the recommended 236. I went back and used Mod Manager, selected the active IOS as 236 and ran that d2X app again, and it said the working IOS was then 236, but when I attempt to repatch the cios slots, it doesnt let me pick from d2x-v10-beta53-alt or whatever it is, it only goes up to d2x-v6 at most. When I run it under working ios 58 (standard one right?) it allows me to pick from the proper IOS, but this is unlike the directions ive seen.

My issue is that I cant rerun the d2x patch when i select the working ios as the correct one, but it seems to work when its running under ios 58 if you guys get what I mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice