Hacking Help with USB loader gx

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DIOS MIOS is compatible with both ports.
It first try to mount Port 0, if it fails it will try Port 1 after some time (so you only see a black screen for few seconds).

If you use Port 1, you shouldn't plug a drive in Port 0 because once Port 0 is mounted by DIOS MIOS, it will not check if the ISO are on that drive and switch to Port 1, it will only use Port 0 as actual drive and will display "Appload is Zero" (because it can't find the ISO in the expected path).

shade7742

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DIOS MIOS is compatible with both ports.
It first try to mount Port 0, if it fails it will try Port 1 after some time (so you only see a black screen for few seconds).

If you use Port 1, you shouldn't plug a drive in Port 0 because once Port 0 is mounted by DIOS MIOS, it will not check if the ISO are on that drive and switch to Port 1, it will only use Port 0 as actual drive and will display "Appload is Zero" (because it can't find the ISO in the expected path).
I've tried many times black screen all the time. Maybe its the gamecube games themselves? I think it's most likely the hard drive. Its a toshiba 500 GB

shade7742

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried many times black screen all the time. Maybe its the gamecube games themselves? I think it's most likely the hard drive. Its a toshiba 500 GB
I've got Dios Mios working after updating d2xcios and changing to a Western Digital Hard drive 1TB. I'm testing it soon to see if just updating the d2xcios is enough to run my original hard drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*