TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED  
  1. Zerousen

OP Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    well, I just downloaded Syphon Filter:Dark Mirror, and I don't know what to do with it. it came with:

A PSP: folder with a GAME folder in it, and 2 folders, SYPH 1(no, its correct) and SYPH1~1%,
    A SYPHONFI folder, with SYSDIR, USERDIR, some other things like icons,
    and a folder called "x", with a folder called flashone, and a bunch of prxs and rcos.
    It also came with a spanish instructions text file.I used it in google translate, and still didn't understand any of it.

Here is the text that is translated into english.

- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BACKUP OF Syphon Filter Dark Mirror -

- Delete from your Memory Stick if you already have the folder named x with all its contents.

- Then unzip the entire contents directly on your PSP memory stick, replace something if you ask
    dale yes.

- You must be installed on the PSP's firmware or Software 1.5

- Remember to keep a UMD disc inserted in the PSP (ANY) to load the ISO (ISO = disk image)

- Ready logoff the PC above and into your PSP to Game / Memory Stick and hit the Game Loader

- Remember if you ever need to reset the PSP set for 10 seconds in the off button: D

- Help me to share this torrent, do not stop lying to those who came after you and run out of all parties,
    Tomorrow could be you who arrives late to the distribution and you run your backup
    your original UMD disc: = D

Link Remember, sharing is free

And A JUGARRRRRRRRRRRRR Salu2
    I would appreciate any help that I can get. I really want to play this game [​IMG]. Thanks.

2. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    redownload try to find file with an iso as a format

the game need an UMD to be used as somekind of swap disk

3. Seyiji

Seyiji Rawr :3

United States
    Here is the main folder structure of my dumped Syphon Filter Dark Mirror it should get you started in the right direction [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. myuusmeow

myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Find a .ISO download. The way this sounds is like somebody changed the ISO to be a .PBP to be played on 1.50 firmware (the two folders, one with % means 1.50)

5. Zerousen

OP Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    well, I was searching for a new torrent,and a guy said to get it to work, I needed to rename the SYPHONFI folder to PSP_GAME, and find another iso and just put its UMD_DATA.bin file, and convert it into iso with UMDGEN. it worked, until I tried to start it, then it got and error and went back to the XMB...

6. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Basically this. You downloaded a version that's made to be played via devhook, while the current games are played thanks to the custom firmware's iso loader.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Syphon, Filter, Mirror