Hacking Help with sky3ds blue button!!!

Netto_JM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's simple, I just tried to write Pokemon Omega Ruby into my Sky3DS blue button, but it says that it have no resource, but that's impossible, it says on the list that this game works.

I remember that I updated the templates some times last year, and it's a game from 2014, no way!

Would anyone know the reason?

EDIT.: If someone can give me the latest template file, that would be nice, because the website doesn't even exist anymore...

EDIT².: For now, I'm downloading Alpha Sapphire, AND from another source just to be sure!

Last edited by Netto_JM,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's simple, I just tried to write Pokemon Omega Ruby into my Sky3DS blue button, but it says that it have no resource, but that's impossible, it says on the list that this game works.

I remember that I updated the templates some times last year, and it's a game from 2014, no way!

Would anyone know the reason?

EDIT.: If someone can give me the latest template file, that would be nice, because the website doesn't even exist anymore...

EDIT².: For now, I'm downloading Alpha Sapphire, AND from another source just to be sure!

http://www.sky3dsplus.net/

Netto_JM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks, that worked just fine, I think I just needed to input a template file, but I didn't knew where to find! ^^

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that worked just fine, I think I just needed to input a template file, but I didn't knew where to find! ^^
Your welcome. I use to use sky and sky plus before cfw and I heard sight was gone and someone said it had moved and I had bookmarked it. Glad ur all set

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright