Help with SD card

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by BlueFox gui, Nov 13, 2016.

1. BlueFox gui
    OP

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    sorry i don't know if here is the right place to post this.
    So is the third SD card I mess trying to move the emunand, the first was a 32GB, I used the Gateway format emunand but the 3DS froze and did not show up progress bar when I put the SD in the PC he was already dead, the second also 32GB, had some files inside, I formatted it normally ... and SD DIED .... again, the third was a 16gb tried to use a method of creating an "ISO" card using the USB image tool but when injected in sd 16gb he died, I managed to get it back, tried to use gateway and did not work well, so I try to use Emunand9, but when I was copying the files to the SD, the copy process stopped at the end then I had to cancel after that every time I tried to access the 3DS folder I received a message saying "device I / O error" after that my PC stopped recognize the card as if it were not connected, I use a microSD with adapter and the strange thing is that when I pull the latch and lock it against recording it function normally, the PC recognizes and I can access the SD and their files, but when unlocking the recording lock the card does not work and nothing can detect or format it .

2. hyprskllz

hyprskllz Gashatto!!

Apr 19, 2016
    Indonesia
    Auldrant
  3. BlueFox gui
    OP

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR