Hacking help with SD card emunand transfer on N3ds

KingxHyruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I transfered my emunand using the stickied guide on the front page of the boards, now everything works fine on my 128gb pny micro sd, everything transfered over and I can even install cia files, the problem is when I try using Bigbluemenu or Terraria Editor it'll give me a "an error has occurred restarting" I didn't have this problem at all on my other sd card and yes it's formated to Fat32 I'm on N3ds 9.2 sysNand, 10.5 Emunand and using the latest reinand

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so I transfered my emunand using the stickied guide on the front page of the boards, now everything works fine on my 128gb pny micro sd, everything transfered over and I can even install cia files, the problem is when I try using Bigbluemenu or Terraria Editor it'll give me a "an error has occurred restarting" I didn't have this problem at all on my other sd card and yes it's formated to Fat32 I'm on N3ds 9.2 sysNand, 10.5 Emunand and using the latest reinand
Bigbluemenu has a problem if there is more than 99GB free space, try filling your SD card with some movies or something then try again.

Reactions: KingxHyruler
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: on a much lighter note, me and my friends have been working on songs together :) the songs suck...