Help with save data

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by -Fate-Soda-, Mar 10, 2010.

1. -Fate-Soda-
    OP

-Fate-Soda- Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

hey guys i having a little bit of trouble with Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road. My save data is not showing up it says corrupted data but i can see the save file in the save utility and it looks fine.

I am using 5.50 GEN-D3 and its a psp 2002

thanks [​IMG]

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    What firmware did you make the save on?

3. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    I had the same problem with a Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters UMD. I made the save file on 5.00 M33-6, upgraded to 5.50 GEN D3, and the save file wouldn't work anymore, even though it showed up in the menu just fine. I deleted it and made a new one, cos I couldn't be arsed to do the research [​IMG]

4. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    That's fixable though...if as i suspect TC made the saves on OFW then this particular problem probably won't be.

5. -Fate-Soda-
    OP

-Fate-Soda- Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    well the old save game that i had diddnt work so i download one from gamefaqs but it says corrupt data any ideas to convert to latest firmware???

6. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    My armored core save data were also like that after i download a save, every three mission it go caput

7. -Fate-Soda-
    OP

-Fate-Soda- Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    i think that i have found a fix to the same problems and it work when i download a save game from gamefaqs i dont know if it will work very time but it work fior dragonball z another road the forum is this
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133/tutor...gen-d3-t254190/

i hope this helps and happygaming hehehehehhheheeh [​IMG]

8. issy12

issy12 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2008
    UK Birmingham
    [​IMG] wow, thank you so much, had this exact problem with GTA Vice city and i really wanted the helicopter [​IMG]