help with sav files please

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Cobrauk, Mar 24, 2011.

Mar 24, 2011

help with sav files please by Cobrauk at 7:03 AM (599 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Cobrauk
    OP

Newcomer Cobrauk Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello All this is my first post and I was told this is the place to ask my question, so I am hoping someone can help with my problem below ?

1: Just updated the wifes DS card on her old DS from English-1.18 to WoodR4_v1.23, works great its playing all the new games I'v tried so far, the only thing is she is saying it has lost her high scores, now I thought everything was saved in the sav files in the games folder that I kept on the update, but it must save some bits else where maybe in the moonshl folder.

Anyone one know what the files are and how to add it to the wood software please ? I have saved all the files from her old R4 SD card

All I did BTW was save her games folder as it was from the old R4 SD English card to the root folder on R4 SD card with wood on it, is that the correct way or should they have been in a different folder on wood ?

2: Might be buying her the DSI what cards work best with it and can the SD card slot be used for game roms ?

Thanks in advance guys

2. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    Rename .SAV to .nds.sav

3. Cobrauk
    OP

Newcomer Cobrauk Newbie

United Kingdom
    You the man Sausage Head worked a treat, thanks alot m8