Gaming Help with Randomizing Pokemon Sun and Moon (Without Custom Firmware)

HMPG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little while back, I randomized my Pokemon Moon game, but I didn't have custom firmware so I found a tutorial that allows me to randomize the game without it. Since then that video was either privated or deleted from YouTube. I was wondering if anybody could help me randomize it again, or if there is still a way to randomize the game without custom firmware.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little while back, I randomized my Pokemon Moon game, but I didn't have custom firmware so I found a tutorial that allows me to randomize the game without it. Since then that video was either privated or deleted from YouTube. I was wondering if anybody could help me randomize it again, or if there is still a way to randomize the game without custom firmware.
I am assuming since you didn't have CFW that you didn't randomize a .cia and install it, so you probably used Hans or a similar .3dsx app to load a randomizer patch of some sorts.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to do that is to use HomeBrew and HANS. Although, HANS has not had an update in ages and it most likely will not work. You must uninstall game updates to use randomizers this way. It's up to you if you want to try but I don't have a tutorial or anything. Since you're using an outdated method anyway...
I am assuming since you didn't have CFW that you didn't randomize a .cia and install it, so you probably used Hans or a similar .3dsx app to load a randomizer patch of some sorts.
He hasn't ranomized it yet, he was asking how he could without CFW.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to do that is to use HomeBrew and HANS. Although, HANS has not had an update in ages and it most likely will not work. You must uninstall game updates to use randomizers this way. It's up to you if you want to try but I don't have a tutorial or anything. Since you're using an outdated method anyway...

He hasn't ranomized it yet, he was asking how he could without CFW.
Actually he's saying he has done it before but can no longer recall nor relocate the tutorial he had previously used. Hence the past tense. His first sentence starts with "A little while back, I randomized my Pokemon Moon game".

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually he's saying he has done it before but can no longer recall nor relocate the tutorial he had previously used. Hence the past tense. His first sentence starts with "A little while back, I randomized my Pokemon Moon game".
Regardless, he has an answer.

HMPG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so yes, I did use HANS for the randomizer, I remember a few things about the tutorial and I just did them. So I'm going to get the newest version of HANS, delete the update for Sun, and see if it worked.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    I don't care that she spends her own time and does her own things
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well you should care at least a tiny bit lol
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    Everyone should have a 3 strike counter in my eyes
    Gift
    I care that she's happy. I wouldn't be with her if I didn't trust her
    Gift
    I'm more of a 1 strike guy
    Gift
    You can trust someone at first then it can drastircally change if you aren't willing to work on anything
    Gift
    It depends on the strike for me.
    Gift
    Walk in on her fucking the neighbor? Yeah gone in 2 seconds never see me again
    Gift
    Even an I do can still bring in cheating
    Gift
    With strike, I mean something serious like cheating or a literal stab
    Gift
    Yeah just look at what Johnny Depp is dealing with
    Gift
    My last relationship, she broke up because she started playing games and I didn't care to go through her constant hurdles to prove myself
    Gift
    For me it was close Amy chatting with ex husband and lying about who exactly it was... That was a close one, it rattled my faith in her to the core.
    Gift
    My last ex was everything was your fault no matter how much I tried making up for it
    Gift
    It took a lot to get over it.
    Gift
    Could take no blame for herself
    Gift
    Lol Ken it's always our fault in some form or fashion
    Gift
    I was like "do you want to go somewhere or do something?" and in her head she'd be like "If he doesn't do X without me telling him, he's off"
    Gift
    You have a penis you're wrong :teach:
    Gift
    Lol Amy is great when she wants to do something she tells me
    Gift
    Most women dump any man when they feel like they're no longer useful to them anyway so eh
    Gift
    In my case, I think she spent too much time online reading misandrist stuff and it messed with her
    Gift
    But we were very young, our character was still forming, things at that age seldom are permanent
    Gift
    Yeah permanent is minimum of like 27 I think for men and probably minimum 25 for women
    Gift
    Anything prior to that has like a 1 in a million chance
    Gift
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Anything prior to that has like a 1 in a million chance