Help with R4i Save Dongle

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by uros, Feb 6, 2015.

1. uros
    OP

uros Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2015
    Mexico
    Hi, I ordered a save dongle a month ago and my card was charged twice so I got two of them. I tried contacting the seller but they never replied, I've tried selling the extra one on other sites but it's forbidden. Does anyone know of a page where I can sell it? I'm not using it and I don't want it to go to waste.

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Call your CC company and report fraud and have them do a chargeback.

Now that I got your money back you can send it to me. :). What does this thing do?

3. uros
    OP

uros Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2015
    Mexico
    I already notified the Bank but they said I "authorised" it and that since I received the other product they can't do anything about it. I don't know if paying with a Debit Card instead of a Credit Card had something to do with it.
    It can extract save files to a computer and reload them (or insert new ones) to DS and 3DS cartridges.

4. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Bullshit. You authorized one purchase not two. Demand to speak to a supervisor and then their supervisor. Ask for names, demand written proof of such authorizations. Find out the banking regulatory authority in your state and write them.

And yes never use a debit card online.