Help with R4i Save Dongle

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by uros, Feb 6, 2015.

1. uros
    OP

uros Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2015
    Mexico
    Hi, I ordered a save dongle a month ago and my card was charged twice so I got two of them. I tried contacting the seller but they never replied, I've tried selling the extra one on other sites but it's forbidden. Does anyone know of a page where I can sell it? I'm not using it and I don't want it to go to waste.

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Call your CC company and report fraud and have them do a chargeback.

Now that I got your money back you can send it to me. :). What does this thing do?

3. uros
    OP

uros Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2015
    Mexico
    I already notified the Bank but they said I "authorised" it and that since I received the other product they can't do anything about it. I don't know if paying with a Debit Card instead of a Credit Card had something to do with it.
    It can extract save files to a computer and reload them (or insert new ones) to DS and 3DS cartridges.

4. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Bullshit. You authorized one purchase not two. Demand to speak to a supervisor and then their supervisor. Ask for names, demand written proof of such authorizations. Find out the banking regulatory authority in your state and write them.

And yes never use a debit card online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice