help with r4i please

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by misspandora, Aug 29, 2009.

Aug 29, 2009

help with r4i please by misspandora at 3:36 PM (701 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. misspandora
    OP

Newcomer misspandora Newbie

United States
    I got an R4i SDHC, it worked just fine on my DSi. My sister accidentally updated my DSi to 1.4, of course, she didin't know it would block my flashcart. I was looking through solutions and I found that an r4i firmware updater was made so the r4i could run with 1.4. So far, I've read that it is supposed to work on the sdhc, I found another one that works on the ultra. I'm using my boyfriend's dsi to run the firmware updater on my r4i but when I run the one that works for the ultra, it say "Flashcart Cannot be Updated" and when I run the one for the SDHC, it just gets stuck when the top screen says "Loading..." Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

SDHC Firmware Updater..
    http://www.r4i.cn/download-en.htm

Can't find the link for the ultra one, but if you can help I can e-mail it to you...

2. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    There is no 1.4 fix yet for the R4i-SDHC. The things you are trying are meant for other cards, and will not work on yours. Any update will be posted on www.r4i-sdhc.com. Be patient, or you'll end up breaking something.

3. thekezz

Newcomer thekezz Member

United States
    Anyone have an approximate date of when there will be a patch that works fro 1.4U?