Hello the card I have looks like the one in this photoIll give you some more helpful info (cant say what box it came with, sorry)
- Has a 4gb SDHC MicroSD Card in it
- When booting without sdcard it says "Couldn't find the SD/TF Card"
- The top splash screen (before picking "Games") has the R4 logo from the box in the photo and underneath says "Revolution for DS" then R4DS English Version
- In the bottom left it says v1.18
- It has the following files (that being with _) _DS_MENU.DAT _DS_MENU.INI _DS_MENU.SYS _DS_mshl.nds it also has a _system_ folder
- When booting the DS with the R4 in it does the nintendo bootup then skips the touch screen to continue and goes straight to "Loading..." on the top screen and then to the interface.
- If you press "SELECT" on the main screen you get an option to go through themes.
- All the themes (except for one described above, though if i remember rightly I custom made that one) say "R4 III Revolution for DS" on them.
- Left trigger/bumper lets you change brightness when in game list
- Looks a bit better
- Has more features (possibly)
- Cheats work
- Doesn't have bricking stuff...