Gaming Help with PSP titles (from PSN)

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but every single PSX Eboot I create works totally fine. However, I have a couple of PSN titles that I've had for ages and I know I got them to work on my last PSP a few years ago (these are PSN releases of FF7, 8 and 9. They contain the Eboot.PBP along with Document.Dat and Keys.bin.

Im assuming these games get put in the same place as all the other PBP files that I have gotten working but I just cannot get them to run. I get with "play in a well lit room" warning message upon clicking to run these, but then it just goes back to the xmb with an error.

I have the full popsloader installed V3 which seems to be working fine, and am on 6.60 Pro C Temp (as on a PSP3000).

How do I get these to work again?

EDIT:

Dunno how to edit the title, I of course mean PSX files from PSN!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its ok Ive figured it almost as soon as I wrote this. I was on 6.60 Pro C2 which apparently doesn't like PSX PSN games. So i instaled 6.60 Pro C Fix3 instead and now they are working.

Reactions: dario14

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...