Help with plugin!

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by erikostar, May 27, 2011.

1. erikostar
    OP

erikostar Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Ok, so i got the macrofire 3.2.5 plugin into my PSP Go.
    Did everything fine, got to the menu, made the macros that I wanted, everything is fine until now.
    Then, I turn the Macrofire Engine: ON and leave the setup of the plugin... It should return to the XMB no problem right?
    The thing is, when I do that, it turns of my psp!
    And when I turn it on again, it just flashes my screen, like, turns on for half a second, and turns off again!
    I solved this by pressing the vol+ and vol- at the same time when I turn on the psp...
    Goes back to XMB like nothing has happened... And the plugin not working :/

Is this some kind of bug?

No matter what I do, this aways happens when I turn On the Macrofire Engine...
    Any advice? [​IMG]

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    If you've done everything right then it's probably just incompatible with your firmware, although i believe you're supposed to enable the plugin, start the game, open the Macrofire menu (+ and -) then Enable the Macrofire Engine first and lastly set up the Macro's. You describe enabling the engine last.

Don't know if it makes a difference as i don't use it but it sounds like it's a problematic plugin.

3. erikostar
    OP

erikostar Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Thanks for the reply [​IMG]

I tried to turn the Engine On first, same problem [​IMG]
    I am using a PSP Go with 6.35 Pro-B5...
    I have no idea of what to do ^^"

EDIT: Oh, and the plugin menu can't be acessed on the game... If I press the Vol+ and Vol-, nothing happens (trying on Patapon 3)

4. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    Find an alternative macro tool. Sounds like that one's not compatible with PRO.

5. Dsmanic!

Dsmanic! Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2008
    I have same problem, i cant access the menu with Vol+ and Vol-. I have 6.60 pro. Where is a compatible macro tool then?

6. MasterMan194

MasterMan194 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    HAVe a GO and 6.20 PRO B10, use macrofire for rapidfire in some games.
    It doesn't work at all in Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow, but works with Final Fantasy IX [POPS].
    Changed the buttons to open menu to START+UP.