help with ntr?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by natanelho, May 13, 2016.

1. natanelho
    OP

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    I installed it for 2 thing- cheating(and plugins as part of it) and streaming. I saw somewhere around here a plugin for OOT to hack life, money and moon jumps(and things like it). can some1 link me there? I searched really hard and couldnt find...
    and can someone show me a good guide of how to stream screens to pc?

2. ikarius031

ikarius031 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    Canada
    This is considering that you haven't updated to 11.0 yet because it renders it unusuable until they release a patch if they havent already and I havent caught on that (and that your N3DS is already hacked), if you are on 10.7 STAY THERE and if you need to update a game, find the CIA online and do it manually using your prefered CIA installer. It won't prevent online gaming if you keep your softwares updated, even if you are on a lower firmware. I'm on RedNAND 10.7 and play Triforce Heroes.

And remember: YOU NEED TO BE ON A N3DS AS IT WONT WORK WITH O3DS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...without-a-capture-card-ntr-cfw-method.423445/

I followed this guide and it works perfectly for me. There is advanced settings if you need to mess around with them, but this is a pretty simple to understand tutorial with all the links you need for Luma and Cakes CFW.

Last edited by ikarius031, May 13, 2016
  3. osm70

osm70 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2011
    Czech Republic
    NTR does work on O3DS running emunand 11.0 if you use Gateway.

EDIT: Cheats work. Streaming doesn't.

Last edited by osm70, May 13, 2016
    ikarius031 likes this.
  4. ikarius031

ikarius031 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    Canada
    Yeah, I forgot he wanted something for cheating, which I don't personally use. I was talking about streaming. Cheating works on o3DS, but not on FW 11.0... that doesnt change either way.

5. osm70

osm70 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2011
    Czech Republic
    I have FW 11.0 and NTR works.

6. natanelho
    OP

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    thx for help! I found the cheats for OOT plugin and it works for me!
    BTW the NTR started working for me only after I updated to 11.0. cheats work fine!