Help with Melee in Nintendont!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Robfozz, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Im on the latest version of Nintendont.
    Melee is just not working for me in Nintendont, which is strange because I know it works perfectly for everyone else. Every time I launch melee through Nintendont, it will let me be in the menus for a few seconds at the most and then it will lock up after a random amount of time.
    Ive tried different ISO's compressed, non compressed, from different sources EVERYTHING. It never works.
    The strangest part is that it seemed to fix itself and I had it working for about a week but its being stupid again.
    Any solutions? Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks guys! (oh and I need to be on the latest version of Nintendont because the only controller I have requires the bluetooth support)

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Well, you could state what version you're using. 2.166 is the most recent one, verify your dumps on redump.org. Do not compress your ISO images if you have.

3. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Ive compressed all of my other games and they work perfectly

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle

Sometimes they just freak out when compressed, and you still didn't let me know what version you're on. Try 2.166, delete the config and try again. You may have to use a 1:1 ISO for Melee. What works on one version may not work perfect on another, try those.

5. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Im using a 1 on 1 currently, hold on a sec. I think I found a fix? After it locked up I just let it sit there for a few minutes and then reset my Wii U. Now its working... Lolwut

6. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    delete your nincfg file