Hardware Help with M3 Real and GBA Expansion pack

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an M3 real and exp pack from Hong Kong and it arrived today. I have 2 other M3 reals but needed the exp pack to play gba games. So I found a link someone here posted for the whole pack for 33.00, so I bought it. The only difference is the micro SD card slot is on the side now where as my others were on the back.
Anyway.
I created a folder GBA and put a few roms in there. When I start one it will give me the "GameBoy" logo and "Ding" sound but then just stays that way,, freezes.
I tried gba exploader and it gives me an error "This hardware is not available" (A): Confirm. When I press A, it turns off the DS.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your on the M3 Real, you should be using Sakura to run the games.

Some bundle packs come with a slightly depleted battery in the M3 GEP. You can fix this in the majority of the cases by leaving in the DS while charging. It might take one or 2 charges before the thing gets noticed by the DS.

If your using GBA Exploader, you will need the patched version. See first link in sig and under software for the patched version.

After you get the patched version it will still do the red box, but after you press A it will load like it is suppose to. Like this:
IMG_130015b.jpg

IMG_130074b.jpg

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.. I finally got it to work using the other game launcher thingy, not sakura, i cant remember the name, but you get to it by holding a while powering up the ds with the m3 real in and I think its called topdesk or point desk or top point.. lol I dont know..

Since it works with this method, should I even use GBA Exploader?

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ