Hacking Help with luma3ds gateway issue

piggyc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidentally boot into gateway mode after i after luma3ds to sys 11.4, now my 3ds can not boot into luma3ds anymore , and it shows my 3ds is on sysnand 11.4. Did I just brick my 3ds or is there anyway I can recover luma? Thank you for your help in advance!!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally boot into gateway mode after i after luma3ds to sys 11.4, now my 3ds can not boot into luma3ds anymore , and it shows my 3ds is on sysnand 11.4. Did I just brick my 3ds or is there anyway I can recover luma? Thank you for your help in advance!!
Your first problem is running Gateway on sysNAND mode while you have 11.4. Your second problem is using Gateway. Gateway only supports up to 11.2. You have removed your Luma installation and you cannot get it back unless you either A) get a hardmod, B) have a second system with custom firmware and a DSiware game or C) wait paitently for NTRBootHax which will require a DS flashcard.

Should've done more research on Gateway first. :P

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
that is why on the gateway site, they say to NOT use sysnand with gateway, if you use gateway, use emunand, but with sysnand happens what happened to you from 11.3 onward, its on you to have that setup and wanting to use gateway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone