Hacking Help with Installing B9S Guide

SquidgyBean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a 2DS XL soon and I'm reading the guide on how to install B9S. I have a Acekard 2I (very old) HW:81 and running AKAIO v1.9.0.

It says in the guide that to make the Acekard work you must be 3ds 4.3.

What does that mean? Is my Acekard compatible?

I have an old 2ds (which my daughter now has) running BS9/Luma which my Acekard works with.

Also I'm a little confused with the tutorials. There's a tutorial if you have a flashcard and a single 3DS and a tutorial if you have a flashcart, stock 3ds and cfw 3ds. What's the difference between the tutorials? as what's the point in using a second cfw 3ds if there's a tutorial to use one without it.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm getting a 2DS XL soon and I'm reading the guide on how to install B9S. I have a Acekard 2I (very old) HW:81 and running AKAIO v1.9.0.

It says in the guide that to make the Acekard work you must be 3ds 4.3.

What does that mean? Is my Acekard compatible?

I have an old 2ds (which my daughter now has) running BS9/Luma which my Acekard works with.

Also I'm a little confused with the tutorials. There's a tutorial if you have a flashcard and a single 3DS and a tutorial if you have a flashcart, stock 3ds and cfw 3ds. What's the difference between the tutorials? as what's the point in using a second cfw 3ds if there's a tutorial to use one without it.
It means, that Acekard cant be played on FW 4.3 (or 4.5) and above (CFW can go around it). You can use your O2DS to flash your flashcard and then use it to install CFW on your N2DSXL.

Difference between the tutorials is, that with 1 already hacked 3DS, you can access payloads -> reflash any card on any FW and use it for another unhacked system.
With 1 system only, you have to use .nds file that will reflash that flashcard (which means you need to be on supported firmware for flashcard to work)

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: Quantumcat

SquidgyBean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It means, that Acekard 2 cant be played on FW 4.3 (or 4.5) and above (CFW can go around it). You can use your O2DS to flash your flashcard and then use it to install CFW on your N2DSXL.
Difference between the tutorials is, that with 1 already hacked 3DS, you can access payloads -> reflash any card on any FW.
With 1 system, you have to use .nds file that will reflash that flashcard (which means you need to be on supported firmware)

So because my new 2ds XL with be on firmware 11.5 or 11.6 I will have to use my CFW 2ds to get B9S on my stock 2ds xl?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

SquidgyBean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One more question. Might as Well ask here instead of making new thread.

My old 2ds has a 128gb in it which I want to use in my 2ds xl. I was thinking putting a 8gb card in the 2ds instead as my daughter really does not need 128gb as all she plays is cooking mama. Can I just drag and drop everything from the 128gb to the 8gb or is it not that simple and have to follow some guide?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
One more question. Might as Well ask here instead of making new thread.

My old 2ds has a 128gb in it which I want to use in my 2ds xl. I was thinking putting a 8gb card in the 2ds instead as my daughter really does not need 128gb as all she plays is cooking mama. Can I just drag and drop everything from the 128gb to the 8gb or is it not that simple and have to follow some guide?
Just drag and drop (make sure new card is fat32 formated)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: