OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a N3DS on 11.14 using the latest boot9strap browser methon on the 3ds hack guide website. My problem is that if I open a homebrew app and then close and try to open another homebrew app it gets frozen. For instance I opened checkpoint and it worked fine then I closed it and tried to open fbi but it gets frozen on the fbi opening screen. This happens anytime I try to use more than one homebrew app after another. Has anyone else had this same problem and if so how did you fix it?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm using a N3DS on 11.14 using the latest boot9strap browser methon on the 3ds hack guide website. My problem is that if I open a homebrew app and then close and try to open another homebrew app it gets frozen. For instance I opened checkpoint and it worked fine then I closed it and tried to open fbi but it gets frozen on the fbi opening screen. This happens anytime I try to use more than one homebrew app after another. Has anyone else had this same problem and if so how did you fix it?
Are you using the Homebrew Launcher Wrapper app to load the Homebrew Launcher, or just through a preinstalled system app (if yes, why)?

On the other hand, it would be better if you check for the health of your SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ