ROM Hack Help with games!!!

FMP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everybody. I looked all over the forum looking for a patch to play these games on my ak2i: endless frontier EXCEED, fushigi no dungeon 4 fuurai no shiren, estpolis, but no look I had to find something usefull...
So, is there, actually, a patch to play then on my ak2i(latest version)? Or I will have to wait for an upgraded version?

FMP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKAIO.1.6.RC2? But where is written if I update with this version I gonna be able to play these games? I did'nt see anyone saying those things in the forum.....But I gonna do it tomorrow morning! I already have this version! More games appeared that doesn't work on my ak2i: dementium II and rooms: the main bulding. The first don't load and the second frezzes randomlly when I playing it...So, Those two left gonna work too? Thanks for the help! ^^
EDIT: Even with venon's patch dementium II doesn't work...
frown.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You are thinking about society in the wrong way. Its not "if it works, we will tell you," because the real way things happen follow the lines of "If it doesn't work, somebody fix it! I don't care that I know sh-t about it, just do it for my lazy self."
So with that said, when there is a problem, you will know about it, but when things are going fine and work, then there will be silence (this does not apply to my mini ysmenu generator apparently, because that thing has a ton of problems, but nobody ever tells me them).

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
You are thinking about society in the wrong way. Its not "if it works, we will tell you," because the real way things happen follow the lines of "If it doesn't work, somebody fix it! I don't care that I know sh-t about it, just do it for my lazy self."
So with that said, when there is a problem, you will know about it, but when things are going fine and work, then there will be silence (this does not apply to my mini ysmenu generator apparently, because that thing has a ton of problems, but nobody ever tells me them).
More like "If it does work, everyone will be too busy playing to post "Hey! It works!!""
But yeah... when it doesn't, you get the flood of "FIX IT NAO!!!" noobs.

FMP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Sorry if you guys understood this way. I didn't mean it. I just asked for something that I need too much, since I couldn't play a bunch of games cause my version doesn't have support for those games. if I know something about proggraming, c++, basic, etc, I would like to help, but I don´t, so I just "watch" the things happening, I'm a good translator , but from english to portuguese, I think I'not too much help for you guys here. I already do my part here translating games to my folks. OK? Thanks for the help once again, I've switched from 4.21 to akaio 1.6, it's awasome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!