Help with dslibris

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jurassicbond, Oct 30, 2009.

1. jurassicbond
    OP

jurassicbond Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    United States
    I'm trying to get this to run in Ysmenu on my R4DS, but it doesn't work at all. It just freezes everytime I try to load it. I have the latest version of DSLibris, but I'm not sure what version of Ysmenu I have.

2. ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2007
    Which **actual** version of DSLibris do you have, 'latest' is not a version number.

If it's version v1.4.8 (which is the current version as of Oct 2009) then make sure you have exacted the .zip file to the **root** of your card, DLDI patched it (if your card needs it) and finally look for a file called "DSLIBRIS.LOG" in your card and read/post its contents as they should have some extra error messages that may help.

3. jurassicbond
    OP

jurassicbond Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    United States
    Yes, that is the version I have. I had DLDI patched it, but I wasn't sure which DLDI to use for YsMenu on an R4DS. I tried R4tf.dldi and the default DLDI, but neither one worked. Anyway, I've switched back to the original R4 menu and it works fine in there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice