Hacking Help with DOP-Mii and downgrading IOS15 (Trucha bug)

Norkusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm doing my first softmod and I'm stuck on step 2a. in the Complete Softmod Guide - Trucha Bug & Stub IOS:

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/trucha

I've got DOP-Mii running. I selected "Install IOS36 (v3351) w/FakeSign" and got the code dump screen. Held down power button to reset and re-started DOP-Mii and continued from Step 2a) like the guide instructed.

Here it says I have to "downgrade IOS15 and choose location of IOS now". This is where I'm lost. How do I choose the location of my IOS? The menu says I'm currently on IOS61. I'm going to be using WiFi to update. Do I just select "Install IOS36 (v3351) w/FakeSign" again at the main menu because of the code dump screen I got earlier, or do I continue to step 2b) now?

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to downgrade IOS15 (and then IOS reload it), before you can install the patched 36.

Here it says I have to "downgrade IOS15 and choose location of IOS now". This is where I'm lost. How do I choose the location of my IOS? The menu says I'm currently on IOS61. I'm going to be using WiFi to update. Do I just select "Install IOS36 (v3351) w/FakeSign" again at the main menu because of the code dump screen I got earlier, or do I continue to step 2b) now?

"If you have WiFi, leave the option on "Download IOS from NUS" and press A."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."