Gaming Help with Converting files?

1B51004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't spend too long on this, but I'm currently ripping some models from my Pokémon Ultra Moon game. With the help @paradoxImmobilizer, I figured out that .pc files will work with SPICA (Not Ohana3DS)
Only problem is that I need to convert .bin files to .pc files. Is there a program that can do that? I would ask him (and I have tried to) but after our initial conversations, he vanished.
I have a couple more questions that need answering, but they're not going to be helpful if I can't convert the models.

Many thanks, 1B51

Last edited by 1B51004,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

1. Please link your original conversation for clarity, as you are vague about what from what you need to convert to what.
2. Don't Google "BIN to PC Converter", as you will get incorrect results based on your key words ("BIN", "PC", and "Converter"), and it will probably bring up something like "BIN Converter for your PC". To further add to the confusion, a BIN file can be literally anything, so no converter would know what it was doing anyway.

1B51004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Please link your original conversation for clarity, as you are vague about what from what you need to convert to what.
2. Don't Google "BIN to PC Converter", as you will get incorrect results based on your key words ("BIN", "PC", and "Converter"), and it will probably bring up something like "BIN Converter for your PC". To further add to the confusion, a BIN file can be literally anything, so no converter would know what it was doing anyway.
Yeah, in past conversations I didn't mention what I trying to convert... at all. My bad.
This .zip file should contain all of Tsareena's files. These include her animations, model and textures.
I'm also trying to rip the female Pokemon trainer and her accessories, but I'm not even sure where that is. Tsareena's files are just a test and to finally make them public on The Models Resource. I haven't seen them on the SM, USUM, or even SwSh game catagories. I have found them on DeviantArt but they're either in .MMD or they have no bones.

Attachments

• Tsareena files.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
Last edited by 1B51004,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1