1. Enlapse

OP Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

Good evening!

I have my Switch sitting in 5.1.0 for a while, and I wanted to make a nand backup and update without burning any fuses. My problem here is that my console came with 4.1.0 if I don't remember bad, and I updated it without thinkingtoo much to 5.1.0 a couple of weeks ago, so yeah, I went online. What I want to know if I can make a nand backup and update with ChoiDujourNX, and then go back online again without the risk of being banned, because I plan to do things to the console once the scene gets better, but as for now I want to enjoy the console with my legit games, online and all of that.

So, is it possible to make a nand backup and update without burning buses AND don't have the risk of being banned? Or just for doing that I can be banned?

I am sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I'm not too much into the switch scene.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

Last edited by Enlapse, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Enlapse
    This message by Enlapse has been removed from public view by Chary, Nov 15, 2018.
    Nov 15, 2018
  3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You can't update without burning fuses AND avoid the risk of being banned; those are mutually exclusive actions. Personally an unbanned console is worth more than burnt fuses but if you can't decide, used consoles are pretty cheap on eBay.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ChoiDujourNX, getting, BACKUP