help with cfw

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Lokote2134, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Lokote2134
    OP

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    so i dont undetstand whats going on i have never run into problems installing cfw so im following 3ds.guide and im on Section III - Configuring Luma3DS i turn on all the optins it told to turn on but when i press start to save and reboot i get this Failed to mount CTRNAND the guide says if i get this error just continue to the next section which i did im doing Section V - Injecting FBI but when i go to Health&Safety Inject i dont see the FBI.app all i see is hs.app and i check to see if i extracted fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip in files9 folder and i did i dont know why it wont show also when i try booting my 3ds like normal it still says Failed to mount CTRNAND anyone know whats wrong?

im using a N3ds on 11.2.0 firmware usa

2. HyperT

HyperT GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 4, 2016
    Next Section is section IV

You are currently on 2.1; the section you skipped has you restore your backup of 11.2 that you made before downgrading

3. Lokote2134
    OP

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    ohhh crap i thought that was the Emunand restoring part lol so i didnt even read it yep i didnt do that thanks lol i so dumb

4. Lokote2134
    OP

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    no longer need help i install a9hl and luma successfully :) so this post can be closed or deleted if i can deleted then let me know because idk how lol

slaphappygamer likes this.