Hacking Help with cfw and wifi

Dannyboy89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi new to this so this is probably a really stupid question but I'm on 2ds ver 9.9.0 and wanna downgrade to 9.2 using browserhax I just wanted to find out if I connect my 2ds to my wifi will it automatically download 11.0 system update? Thanks in advance

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi new to this so this is probably a really stupid question but I'm on 2ds ver 9.9.0 and wanna downgrade to 9.2 using browserhax I just wanted to find out if I connect my 2ds to my wifi will it automatically download 11.0 system update? Thanks in advance
It'll download it but you have to physically update the system. You are safe to turn on your Wi-Fi. If you get a nag saying to update, don't press the accept or update button.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 Having wifi on will not update your system, YOU Have to allow the system to update by actually saying YES UPDATE MY SYSTEM When asked. It won't do it automaticly.

2 At the moment browserhax site is down i think (At time of writing), so please wait until is currently working or use another homebrew loader exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it