Help with burning a PS1 game to a CD-R

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Robfozz, May 16, 2014.

1. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    I have a scratched up Crash Warped and That doesnt work so I want to download an iso and burn it to a CD-R. Im gonna use the PS1 swap method if it matters. But anyway, the only CD-Rs I own have a few songs on them, theres definatley enough space on the disc for the game but like, I cant get the songs off because Im pretty sure theyve been burned on there. Is there anyway to still burn the iso and play it on the CD-R or am I screwed and have to buy new CDs? Please help, thanks.

2. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Pretty much what I want to know is can I still put the iso on the disc even though it has songs burned on it.

3. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States
    You're pretty much screwed, and have to go buy new ones.

4. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Oh ok :(

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    How bad is it scratched? Modern CD resurfacing is not that expensive and gets some pretty nice results.

6. soulrazor

soulrazor GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2012
    if the scratches are not deep you can remove the scratches with toothpaste like in the video i pm'ed you:
    i have already tried and it did worked on ps1 and ps2 games.

7. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    You can also go to gamestop and pay 1 or 2$ and they can fix the scratches as long they aren't to deep. (If you don't live close a gamestop, try look for a video rental store they often have the ability to fix scratched cd's too.)