Homebrew Help with Browserhax crashing

sociallyabsnt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've been trying to reinstall homebrew launcher to my old 3DS version 10.6.0-31E. I've successfully been able to bypass the browser update checks, and am now stuck at the grey screen point of the actual browserhax site - for every time I try this, I reach the grey screen, and the browser crashes back to home.

I should add that I've tried changing theme from/to default, resetting the DNS settings, retrying the browser cache/saved data reset as well as manually downloading the payload (which instead crashed the whole DS at the yellow screen, so I'm not entirely confident I did this correctly but seeing a different colour like that before it crashed got me a little hard).

Any and all help would be hella appreciated, cheers.

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just use soundhax. Follow 3ds.guide. If you strongly don't want CFW only get hbl, soundhax, and the otherapp payload.

sociallyabsnt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would just use soundhax. Follow 3ds.guide. If you strongly don't want CFW only get hbl, soundhax, and the otherapp payload.
Wow, many thanks! This exploit is incredible, I can't believe I didn't find this anywhere. Only wish I found it hours ago. Again, thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30