Hacking Help with anderline freezing

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I installed it I loaded a psp and psx game and it ran both fine. I transferred over Ff7 and when I select memory card to look at my games it freezes and errors out

Attachments

• 20200412_220612.jpg
    20200412_220612.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 171

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely the rerescaler plugin, if not some other plugin is most likely the cause.
How would I find out which plugin? And how do I disable? Didn't know if I had to change my config file.... Sorry just modded this last night and still learning lol

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I find out which plugin? And how do I disable? Didn't know if I had to change my config file.... Sorry just modded this last night and still learning lol
No worries, you can just open up your config file and put a # in front of the plugin to disable it. So i would suggest you do this to plugins you think might be the culprit, reboot and see if the error persists, if it does then you can rule out the one you disabled before and can reenable it and so on until you find the plugin that's causing it. It's most likely a plugin that changes screen resolution, ps1 menu usually crashes for me with the rerescaler plugin, once disabled crashes stop.

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries, you can just open up your config file and put a # in front of the plugin to disable it. So i would suggest you do this to plugins you think might be the culprit, reboot and see if the error persists, if it does then you can rule out the one you disabled before and can reenable it and so on until you find the plugin that's causing it. It's most likely a plugin that changes screen resolution, ps1 menu usually crashes for me with the rerescaler plugin, once disabled crashes stop.
Thanks for the help. Turns out one game I started to transfer but canceled ended up creating a partial ISO file that was causing it to crash.

Reactions: kaymynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes