Help!Wii Ware and Virtual Console Wads.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rockerzz182, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2013
  1. rockerzz182
    OP

Member rockerzz182 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Where is the best and safest place to download wii ware and virtual console wads or if you have one can you upload it??because i read in some forums that there are wads that can brick your wii..

In need:
    Virtual Consoles:
    Zelda Majoras Mask
    Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Super Mario 64
    Paper Mario 64
    Super Smash Bros.

Wiiware:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for All
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.

Thanks!

2. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    Sure thing, man.
    Hey, why don't you ask a mod to put your request on the front page, so that everybody can read it ?

I really don't know how to upload my *legally* obtained wads, but if I were you , I'd look somewhere else.
    I briefly read the rules upon joining these forums and I think asking for roms, wads or warez download links in general is strictly forbidden here......

Good luck.

Oh, I just remembered, I good place to look for those titles ( the original, unaltered, fully working uncut versions ) and I think it's called Nintendo Shop Channel ;) [/ sarcastic]

3. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    • We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
    • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
    • Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
    • We do not condone piracy in any way.
    • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.