Hacking Help Wanted! Having some save issues

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,026
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm currently using the latest version of Henkaku, but it seems I'm still having save issues. Specifically, it seems like no matter what game I'm playing or what version of Vitamin it was dumped with, I become unable to save or access my saves for that game after a few hours of playing. I get the "Save File is Corrupted" message in-game and it shows no save files on the memory card. (If I restart the game, however, any saves I made before the issue will still be there and work fine. The error only seems to occur after an hour or two of playing.)

For what it's worth, I also have some issues with games crashing that the compatibility list says should run fine (Atelier Rorona+, to name one).

I have a feeling a Memory Card Format may be necessary but I want to see what everyone else thinks before I go ahead with that.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure update HENkaku to the newest version, there was a save related bug that caused games being unable to save when system went to sleep mode.

D

Deleted User

OP
UPDATE: I've formated my memory card and I'm using the newest version of Henkaku (R5), but the problem still persists. After a few hours, I can't save anymore. My saves are there on the memory card but the game cannot access them or make new saves until I close and re-open that game.

I've tried even using only newer Vitamin 2.0 dumps, but the problem remains, regardless of game.

Is doing a full System Restore my next option? Would that even help?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've formated my memory card and I'm using the newest version of Henkaku (R5), but the problem still persists.
Make sure update HENkaku to the newest version, there was a save related bug that caused games being unable to save when system went to sleep mode.
See here (the tweet one above the selected one is important): https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/774311566673973248
Latest version is version R5: https://henkaku.xyz/changes/

It could be the case that the bug still isn't fixed (maybe Jack to the past was wrong).

Last edited by VitaType,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night