[HELP] VitaShell. Install Folder and Install All.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Redirr, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Redirr
    OP

Redirr X11 Extreme.

Dec 4, 2014
    Brazil
    São Paulo, Brazil
    This is a simple question. I search for this info but couldn't find.

How can i use "Install all" to install all folders games? I can make it to works with "Install folder" but it's 1 game per time.

I can't do "install all" to works, it's always disable.

I was installing a lot of small games just to test then and see if i find something good to play liked i used to get from PSN Plus.
    But was boring installing one by one!

2. Trumpasaurus

Trumpasaurus GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2017
    United States
    Hit square on each file you want to install, then triangle, then install all.
    I just did this on my PS Vita TV. Installed hundreds of games on hard drive. The annoying thing is the prompts. If you’re installing .vpks, you have to keep acknowledging it could potentially brick your system.

Redirr likes this.
  3. Redirr
    OP

Redirr X11 Extreme.

Dec 4, 2014
    Brazil
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Thank you for trying help. But doesn't work.

"install all" still disable. Even with 2 ou more games select with square. I think it's only work with .vpk. I Tested here. But folders games wont work.

So sad. But it's will prompt for each game anyway. :(

Thank y!

4. Trumpasaurus

Trumpasaurus GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2017
    United States
    Yeah, the method for install all has only worked for .vpk files in my experience. The install all feature is pretty glitchy though. I wish there were a quick batch way of taking care of installation, but it's needlessly difficult.
    Just install a few at a time here and there and slowly chip away at your installation list. I ended up having to do that because "install all" was not reliable/consistent.
    Took a few days, but I eventually got through all of my games. Also, here's a tip: double-check the regions of the games you're downloading. Sometimes they'll mention "JP" in filename or they'll say "EUR", but not all of the time. Another way you can tell is by checking for the region.
    PSCH: Asia
    PCSG: JPN
    PCSC: JPN
    PCSA: USA
    PCSE: USA
    PCSF: EUR
    PCSB: EUR

I mistakenly installed a bunch of Japanese ones because they weren't clearly labeled, but they did have the region indicator. Hope that helps.

Redirr likes this.