Hacking Help: Upgrading r4i-sdhc 3ds

Taeyeon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently bought a new 3ds xl and an r4i-sdhc 3ds.

My 3ds xl is on version 6.1.0-12U and the r4 card won't work. I'm guess its because I need to upgrade the kernel for the r4 card so I download V1.74b and tried to upgrade on a DS lite.

When I go to the r4 upgrade menu on the DS lite, it just shows current version and doesn't give me an option to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong, is the DS lite even too new or did I just buy a garbage card...

Thanks!

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently bought a new 3ds xl and an r4i-sdhc 3ds.

My 3ds xl is on version 6.1.0-12U and the r4 card won't work. I'm guess its because I need to upgrade the kernel for the r4 card so I download V1.74b and tried to upgrade on a DS lite.

When I go to the r4 upgrade menu on the DS lite, it just shows current version and doesn't give me an option to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong, is the DS lite even too new or did I just buy a garbage card...

Thanks!
You just bought a garbage card, they release new cards for almost every update. You should get the R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) or if you want the BEST flashcard get the Supercard DSTwo! (eng.supercard.sc).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters