Hacking (Help) update vor wait for hack?

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
ok a kernel exists for FW up to 4.55....but if it releases...and you cant have cfw with it. it is senseless for me then i am updating...if Kingdom Hearts 3 releases before cfw or that exploit....i have to update

Noooo, don't update. The exploit will be released SOON (tm), here look at all the social media posts as proof along with the proven track record of qwerty himself. You'd be a fool to update. Just stay on the lowest firmware possible, let the PS4 collect dust and play the games you want on other platforms, good boy.

what does it matter how others use their systems? I own a limited edition dragon quest metal slime ps4. I bought it for over $500 (used) a while back, so it's not something I can just replace. the new ones go for about $800. I'm being extra cautious with the system.

What exactly does that have to do with the discussion at hand unless you think that firmware is a crazy beast that will rip your limited edition dragon quest metal slime ps4 limb from limb in a fit of rage one day so you keep it offline and stored away in a cage. With lasers. And magnets. Fucking magnets eh? How do they work?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u keep questioning the reasons people have decided to keep their systems offline. who cares if people want to keep their systems on lower firmware? people ran out to buy those 1.76 last of us consoles for use with the 1.76 hack. it's their choice. besides, I don't own a ps4 game that requires even 4.00 firmware, so what's the point in me updating?

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: rednekcowboy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't buy the system for any particular game. I just liked the way the metal slime system looked. I may buy the vita version one day. it comes with firmware less than 3.60, 3.5-something I believe.

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Keep sippin the Kool Aid fellas, plenty more where that came from.

Crb7iPA.png

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
what does it matter how others use their systems? I own a limited edition dragon quest metal slime ps4. I bought it for over $500 (used) a while back, so it's not something I can just replace. the new ones go for about $800. I'm being extra cautious with the system.
why? because it's limited edition? it doesn't make sense to spend that money on limited edition unless you are thinking to sell it.

edit: oh,i just saw your post,so you are using it now and hope to hack it or you already update it?

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding