blazeburning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys!

I've got a big problem and tried all the solutions I could but it won't work.

I have bricked or semi-bricked my Wii I'm not really sure and can't recover it.

First when I open up my Wii, sometimes it just freezes on a black screen and sometimes it won't. But the reason I think it's just semi-bricked is because I read somewhere that if you can at least see the Warning Screen you have a semi-bricked. The reason I think it's completely bricked is because sometimes it won't. And I'm afraid I have Menu v 3.4 and all disks work with v 3.2 or earlier. My whole thought on this is: my Wii is semi-bricked but I can't unbrick it because of my Menu version right? Okay, now I wanted to say that yesterday night I played Guitar Hero 3 and it worked fine, but this morning, I tried to open my Wii but it won't!? Why did this happen? I didn't installed anything!

My question: Is there a way to unbrick my Wii with my Menu v 3.4 and if there is, what is it?

Thank you so much for upcoming comments

Blaze

El Capitaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can load anything at all, you're ok.

Team Twiizers released the Twilight Hack for 3.4 - the only thing is that 3.4 deletes it after every boot.

Just copy the TP-hack save over, and load TP without rebooting. Twilight Hack to AnyRegionChanger or the Firmware Downgrader and install 3.2

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
blazeburning said:
Hi guys!

I've got a big problem and tried all the solutions I could but it won't work.

I have bricked or semi-bricked my Wii I'm not really sure and can't recover it.

First when I open up my Wii, sometimes it just freezes on a black screen and sometimes it won't. But the reason I think it's just semi-bricked is because I read somewhere that if you can at least see the Warning Screen you have a semi-bricked. The reason I think it's completely bricked is because sometimes it won't. And I'm afraid I have Menu v 3.4 and all disks work with v 3.2 or earlier. My whole thought on this is: my Wii is semi-bricked but I can't unbrick it because of my Menu version right? Okay, now I wanted to say that yesterday night I played Guitar Hero 3 and it worked fine, but this morning, I tried to open my Wii but it won't!? Why did this happen? I didn't installed anything!

My question: Is there a way to unbrick my Wii with my Menu v 3.4 and if there is, what is it?

Thank you so much for upcoming comments

Blaze

click the first link of my signature and follow the tutorial to downgrade and fix your issue , post there for any help
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning