Help Unbricking my Wii (PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by blazeburning, Dec 24, 2008.

1. blazeburning
    OP

blazeburning Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    Canada
    Hi guys!

I've got a big problem and tried all the solutions I could but it won't work.

I have bricked or semi-bricked my Wii I'm not really sure and can't recover it.

First when I open up my Wii, sometimes it just freezes on a black screen and sometimes it won't. But the reason I think it's just semi-bricked is because I read somewhere that if you can at least see the Warning Screen you have a semi-bricked. The reason I think it's completely bricked is because sometimes it won't. And I'm afraid I have Menu v 3.4 and all disks work with v 3.2 or earlier. My whole thought on this is: my Wii is semi-bricked but I can't unbrick it because of my Menu version right? Okay, now I wanted to say that yesterday night I played Guitar Hero 3 and it worked fine, but this morning, I tried to open my Wii but it won't!? Why did this happen? I didn't installed anything!

My question: Is there a way to unbrick my Wii with my Menu v 3.4 and if there is, what is it?

Thank you so much for upcoming comments

Blaze

2. El Capitaine

El Capitaine Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    If you can load anything at all, you're ok.

Team Twiizers released the Twilight Hack for 3.4 - the only thing is that 3.4 deletes it after every boot.

Just copy the TP-hack save over, and load TP without rebooting. Twilight Hack to AnyRegionChanger or the Firmware Downgrader and install 3.2

3. Lazaro Rocha

Lazaro Rocha Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Brazil
    Capão Redondo - SP
    You can find a downgrade tutorial here... But if the Wii not work, you will need some thing like Savemii.

4. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    click the first link of my signature and follow the tutorial to downgrade and fix your issue , post there for any help [​IMG]

5. Brian117

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    You posted this in the hardware section too...wtf.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice