Hacking help!! sx os regular

dario1414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have nintendo with sx os on a sd card and regular firmware on another sd card i was wondering if i update my switch(because i wanna play online) will i lose the ability to use sx os? i really like sx os and dont wanna change it

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i update the switch rip to sx os ?

If you don't have a clean NAND you won't be able to play online, as for SX OS, good idea to keep sysnand at 11.0.0 if you to create SX emunand in the future. Playing online require latest firmware and clean NAND, so 13.0.0 at the moment.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
so if i update the switch rip to sx os ?
Yes.

SX OS is unsupported, so a better option would be to move to Atmosphere - which does get updates to support newer firmwares. You won't be screwed then if you need to make another emunand (the cfw on your sd card). Simply put, you won't have any need for SX OS when you move on to Atmosphere (currently doesn't support latest 13.0.0 firmware, but give it time).

Last edited by such,
Reactions: AngryCinnabon

dario1414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have a clean NAND you won't be able to play online, as for SX OS, good idea to keep sysnand at 11.0.0 if you to create SX emunand in the future. Playing online require latest firmware and clean NAND, so 13.0.0 at the moment.
i have 2 sd card on for regular and the other one for sx os

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes.

SX OS is unsupported, so a better option would be to move to Atmosphere - which does get updates to support newer firmwares. You won't be screwed then if you need to make another emunand (the cfw on your sd card). Simply put, you won't have any need for SX OS when you move on to Atmosphere (currently doesn't support latest 13.0.0 firmware, but give it time).
i will dont wanna leave sx os because i like that firmware

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 2 sd card on for regular and the other one for sx os

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i will dont wanna leave sx os because i like that firmware

Doesn't matter if you use 2 SD, if your Sysnand is dirty/tainted by CFW stuffs you can't play online, and SX doesn't work above 11.0.0.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can, but SX runs out of its usefulness, unfortunately.

What? You still have a hard drive right? There's over 3,000 games that work... Super useful. Telling people to switch when they can have both is not useful

Might even get you online op if you were smart up till now.

Last edited by mikefor20,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey