Hacking Help: SX Core Dock Issues

spaceship

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally got a chance to install the Sx Core in my patched switch. The installation went smoothly and everything seemed to work in handheld mode. Created Emunand, am able to boot into sx os, load games, load the boot menu and load back into ofw. That is until I placed it in the dock and tried to use with my tv.

The switch screen shows up on the TV, however when I pick a game to launch it hangs up and doesnt seem to be doing anything. If I pick the switch up it goes to handheld mode and the game loads and plays fine. This is the same whether I launch in CFW, OFW, play backups or gamecards, it behaves the same way in all cases.

I am able to play a game on the dock by putting it in the dock after the game is launched in handheld mode, but the game runs slow and the controls are very laggy, its unplayable. Everything works 100% in handheld, but its disappointing because I really like using the tv and my pro controller.

Has anybody seen this kind of issue? Any suggestions? I have tried swapping out to a few different HDMI cables including a 4K rated one, different HDMI port on my tv, reflashed the firmware from within the boot menu, double checked the installation.

Faulty Chip?

I am going to open it up and uninstall the sxCORE when I have time to see if the problem goes away without the chip there. I had no issues with using the dock before the sx core.

Thanks for any input you may be able to offer

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got a chance to install the Sx Core in my patched switch. The installation went smoothly and everything seemed to work in handheld mode. Created Emunand, am able to boot into sx os, load games, load the boot menu and load back into ofw. That is until I placed it in the dock and tried to use with my tv.

The switch screen shows up on the TV, however when I pick a game to launch it hangs up and doesnt seem to be doing anything. If I pick the switch up it goes to handheld mode and the game loads and plays fine. This is the same whether I launch in CFW, OFW, play backups or gamecards, it behaves the same way in all cases.

I am able to play a game on the dock by putting it in the dock after the game is launched in handheld mode, but the game runs slow and the controls are very laggy, its unplayable. Everything works 100% in handheld, but its disappointing because I really like using the tv and my pro controller.

Has anybody seen this kind of issue? Any suggestions? I have tried swapping out to a few different HDMI cables including a 4K rated one, different HDMI port on my tv, reflashed the firmware from within the boot menu, double checked the installation.

Faulty Chip?

I am going to open it up and uninstall the sxCORE when I have time to see if the problem goes away without the chip there. I had no issues with using the dock before the sx core.

Thanks for any input you may be able to offer
Is it all games or just specific ones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...